Terms & Conditions
Guests are contacted soon after reservations are made in order to discuss:
- Arrival time
- Transportation booking (Additional charge)
- Dietary Requirements
- Parking Reservations ( free of charge; subject of availability – in case of no availability there is a car park opposite the road and the charge is £5 per day).
- Additional requirements
- Pre-bookings and arrangements of activities
- Any other queries
The check-in time is from 3 pm till 9 pm. (Early check-in cannot be guaranteed and is subject to availability).
Check-out time is 11 am. Late check-out can arranged, subject to availability and charges may subject to additional fees.
As we do not have a reception and you would like to come on the different time than our check in time please give us a call to arrange the person who will assisted you on the check- in and pass the key for the apartment.
Hampton Suites Apartments aim to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations, firstly, by ensuring all of our guests respect other residents and their surroundings.
We therefore operate an age restriction of guests no younger than 25 years.
Please note that a valid photo ID will be required at check-in and a copy retained on file and also alongside a security deposit in the form of a card pre-authorisation (from £50 up to £250 per person).
If you are unexpectedly delayed en-route please contact Hampton Suites in order to re-book your arrival time.
For group bookings of 5 apartments or more, a separate cancellation policy applies; please contact the apartments directly for further details.
Additional guests exceeding the maximum occupancy will be subject to a penalty charge.
Rate Rules and Restrictions
At check-in, reception will verify your departure date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early the rate may be subject to change.
Please note that your credit/debit card will be charged a non-refundable booking deposit as itemized during the booking process. This charge will appear on your credit/debit card statement name of (NAME HERE) who act as our website booking intermediary.
Please note these transaction costs are borne by us whether you cancel your booking or not, the booking deposit is always non-refundable.
The Guest is responsible for taking all reasonable care of the apartment and its content. The Guest agrees to keep the accommodation and any of its content in the same state of repair and conditions as at the commencement of the stay. In case of damage caused by either negligence or deliberate act of vandalism by the Guest and or any accomplice guests, the card details provided for Pre-authorization / Security deposit will be used for rectifying the damage, cost of labour and loss of business to the management.
Cancellations can only be valid via phoning or faxing Hampton Suites directly.
- For Peak Season, all reservations payments are non-refundable.
- The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel after reservation and the total price if they cancel in the 3 days before arrival.
- Cancellation/No Show Policy: Once a reservation is confirmed, please notify us by fax or email of any cancellation or modification of the booking at least 72 hours before arrival.
- For the Long stay guest (stay with us more than 14 days) upon the check-in time we will take the hold payment for the stay.
If you depart early for any reason, you will not receive any credit or refund.
Any extra person in the apartment that is not booked it is not allowed to stay overnight.
Pets are not allowed.